Using the Opera add-ons badge
Share the word that your app, extension or theme is available in the Opera add-ons catalog by using the “Get it from Opera add-ons” badge on your site.
It could also be a good idea to use inline installation along with this badge on your website.
Badges (Multiple Languages)
Download the badge in multiple languages (English, Russian, German, Ukrainian, French and Polish). Badges for each of these languages are available in multiple sizes.
If you want to download the Opera add-ons badge just for a particular language only, then please look below.
Download the set of badges for English in various sizes.
Download the set of badges for Russian in various sizes.
Download the set of badges for German in various sizes.
Download the set of badges for Ukrainian in various sizes.
Download the set of badges for French in various sizes.
Download the set of badges for Polish in various sizes.
Note: If you need a logo translated to a different language from those available, please tweet us @ODevRel.
Proper use of the Opera add-ons developer badge
- Use the badge exactly as shown.
- Don’t modify any elements of the logo, including moving the text, adding or substituting graphics or changing colors. Don’t remove the solid background or other graphical elements from the badge. You can resize the badge as needed, as long as you maintain the original aspect ratio.
- Don’t make the badge the primary element on your page.
- Don’t crowd the badge with other logos and icons on your page - allow some breathing space.
- Don’t use the badge on a page that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, promotes violence, contains hate speech, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, violates other applicable laws or regulations or is otherwise objectionable.
- Make sure that clicking the badge always links to your page in the Opera add-ons catalog, and that your extension or theme is available in the catalog at all times that you use the badge.
- Don’t use any Opera trademarks or any confusingly similar marks as the name of your application or company without written permission from us.
- You may state that your product is compatible with a Opera product by using text such as “for,” “for use with” or “compatible with.” Such as “YOUR PRODUCT compatible with Opera.”
- You can use an Opera trademark in combination with your logo, but the Opera trademark should be smaller in size than your logo.
- If you do use an Opera trademark - give us attribution. “Opera is a trademark of Opera Software AS. Use of the Opera trademark is subject to its Guidelines.”
For more information, see our trademark guidelines.