Shwetank Dixit is Program Manager of Extensions as well as part of the Developer Relations team at Opera. He is also involved in evangelism of open web standards and represents Opera at various events, seminars and conferences.
- Progressive Web Apps: The definitive collection of resources
- For a Better Extensions Ecosystem
- An introduction to the Web Bluetooth API
- The New Start Page: Working With the Theme Overlay
- The DevRel team is busy!
- Making Animated Themes For Opera
- New in Opera 30: Sidebar Extensions!
- Spreading knowledge in the developing world for free: An interview with the Worldreader team
- Web Notifications in Opera Developer 25
- Getting to Know CSS Blend Modes
- Web Storage: Easier, More Powerful Client-Side Data Storage
- The W3C Device Orientation API: Detecting Orientation and Acceleration
- “The Developer Briefcase” and Other Neat Opera Extensions for Developers
- jsFoo Bangalore — My Slides and Thoughts
getUserMediaand Device Orientation Adventures
- Taking Your Web Apps Offline: A Tale of Web Storage, Application Cache and WebSQL
- Running Your Web Applications Offline With HTML5 AppCache
- How to Use the W3C Geolocation API
- Good News for Mac Users: Opera 10.50 Beta for Mac Out Now!
- Opera 10.5 Pre-Alpha Build Released: The New Additions
- The Lengths to Go To, to Get a Site Fixed!
- A Close-Up Look at Developing Your Own Opera Unite Application
- The “Debug Menu” and the new weekly